Thursday 16 June 2011

Whats in your make up bag at the mo?

Most women have a range of beauty products, although I must be honest I'm not a avid makeup wearer I do go though times where I would wear make up everyday to cant be arsed and not wear any make up at all.  Throughout the months and years  I have collected lots of make up and beauty products..  I have whittled my down to my top 6 makeup products .What is your favorite make up products that you just cant live without.?? well what you cant live without at the moment ,would love to know....



Love love this is so natural Mac Tinted moisturiser- in deep dark
Mac mineralize skin finish natural- in Dark
Mac studio finish concealer- in Nw45
Maybelline- the colossal Volume express mascara
Rimel eyeliner in black
Relvon- lipstick pink pout matte finish
  lip gloss- not sure. I think from Beauty rush from Victoria secret. sorry :(
brought this recently such a nice colour. it is matte so use a little  with a lip liner to tone it down a bit and a lipgloss  on top and then your  good to go...
RELVON - PINK POUT MATTE




1 comment:

  1. IM MAC ADDICT :D
    and I <3 PINK LIPSTICK THIS IS SO GLAM'

    http://dablacksjp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes