Saturday 3 September 2011

Orange,Gold and Brown

Hello Lovely People, hope all is well?. 
Today I was feeling the orange vibe. I really enjoy wearing orange I feel it compliment my skin tone, also it adds a little pop of colour to a simply comfy outfit.  
   

Orange Top- Primark 
Jean boyfriend Shorts - H&M

Brown satchel bag- Primark
Love this bag the only big downer with Primark the bags never last
I suppose you get what you pay for

 
The accessories of the day 
 Chunky wooden bangle - H&M
Gold bangle- Primark
Wooden necklace- H&M
Gold and wooden ear-rings- Primark
Gold ring- Primark


To finish off the outfit...
NOTD


Check out my next blog post on where I got this nail polish from. 
hope you guys like?
please dnt forget to leave a comment..
 




1 comment:

  1. I love bright orange nail polish, this is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes