Wednesday 20 April 2011

kinda like summer summer time !!

Hey lovely people. Yes I'm from England and maybe it's true that all brits do is talk about the weather, but you have to understand that we don't get much sun here :( so when the sun come's I have to embrace it with both arms and legs open (umm well maybe not the legs open haha!!) but you get my point.  


This is such a old school song unfortunately Will smith is not the greatest rapper, (He is perfect in every other way)!!   this song always makes me smile  so if you are looking out the office window wishing you were outside,driving, in the park,garden,or chilling. where ever you are put this song on REPLAY!! AND JUST SMILE.. :)






catch you later XX

3 comments:

  1. Yeah he's more of a nursery rhymes rapper. Love him on Fresh Prince and miss that shows!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont you just love this song you posted it right on time too?

    nice blog...i invite you to visit my blog if you like:http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I avoslutely love this song! Definitely a top summer tune.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes