Wednesday 12 January 2011

Happy Birthday big sis !!



Hi guys hope you well. Hope you all had a fab start to the new year .
Today its my birthday I won't tell my age but I'm in me earlier 30's :( although I still feel 18..
  I woke up and felt quite sad one because it's its freezing cold and grey,  ( note to myself ,I so want to immigrate to a hot country very SOON!!)


 
  Second being that It is my sister's birthday today as well we are not twins she is 7 years older then me. but we haven't spoken to each other for maybe the last 3 years.  .We were quite close until 2007 when my nephew  suddenly died for cutting his finger. "Short story he cut his finger went to hospital to stitch the cut and died, strange uh"..    Anyway maybe a year after we then drifted apart.


I do have a tendency to  lock people out and deal with situations on my own  and that's maybe the reasons why we are no longer close . I really  hope she knows that I do still care. It's just really hard to look at her to see the hurt that she is going though.  and of course she a resembles my nephew . We have big almond shape eyes in our family  I can read my sister though her eyes when she smiles she doesn't smile though her eyes and that freaking hurts..

She is an amazing beautiful successful business women She is a pied piper and and has this way about her that she attracts people. she kind and caring and very inspirational.
Anyway all I really want to say is have a FAB BIRTHDAY BIG SIS!! hope you get all the things you desires and I hope you know that I may not always be around but I'm always here. Love you loads.. xx

Is anyone else going though the same situation?  would love to hear your stories..

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes