Friday 14 January 2011

Lipstick's of the moment 2011

Hi Lovely ladies wanted to share with you some of these lipstick's
Lipstick swatches..

MAC AND RIMMEL





Mac - Ruby Woo -Statement red matte lipstick 
Really like this colour but not sure if I have the confidence to wear it.  Likely to wear this in the  summer or out on the town. 


I always tend to wear my lip colour with a black eye/lip liner gives  it another dimension it also tones this colour down ..
 More of an every day look ??..

 









Come back soon for the next lip stick swatch....


10 comments:

  1. WOW! Your Blog jumped straight at me when I came to view it...That is a great sign. That is the reaction you want from followers. I like how your background is black yet you allow your pictures to burst with color. Keep up the good work sistah. I will be watching you. Have a great day. Peace & Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment hun :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lipsticks are so great to spice any day up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those lip colours on you!
    Now following, hope you can do the same?

    www.amyssecretcloset.blogspot.com
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou for the comment, love the first colour :)

    http://fashionbabesfashiondaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU LOOK GOOD IN RED!lady in red..... singing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, your lips are gorgeous! :)


    www.thebigiofactor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you UrbanChic4u...I can't wait for your new post.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes