Sunday 3 April 2011

Top 3 scents

"Wow" Its April can't believe time has gone so fast.. I know its been a while life at the moment is a complete roller coaster and I am completely  lost not sure which track should I get on ..


 But Hooray it's spring the sun is coming and the days are longer.  the season of new beginnings her are my top 3 scents for spring.



Escada Magnetism -A real girlie scent great for spring
My all time favorite perfume its the best smell in world,  It's a sweet  sexy perfume.I would describe the smell as a mixture of candy floss a hint of vanilla and lavender. ummmm.
Smells gorgeous all day long .. 
 (I get so many compliments when wearing this)


 

  

Victoria Secret - coconut and passion- sensuous scent ,such a nice fresh smell,  it's got that hint of vanilla with a twist of coconut. mist on after your bath or shower. wished they bring Victoria Secrets to the u.k 

 (leaves a trail of passion where ever you go) :)

 





So ? Sinful-  If you are on a budget check this one out ,I mean this is really cheap!! Good to keep in your handbag for emergencies,smells good for the price, a scent with a hint of musk and vanilla, leaves everyone guessing what your sexy new scent is.. (Shhh.. you dont have to tell them)






WHATS YOUR TOP 3 SCENTS??

1 comment:

  1. I love soft fresh scents in the spring & summer time. Victoria Secret & Bath&bodyworks are my favorite places to shop for soft fresh scents.

    ReplyDelete

DISCLAIMER

DISCLAIMER: I am in no way affiliated with any products mentioned, shown or used threw out . All products that I may have mentioned were bought by myself All comments and statements are of my OWN and are in no way intended to offend any persons or company, This blog was done for the enjoyment and educational purposes